Wednesday, September 16, 2009

TOP 25!! ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE!!

This one is bound to be controversial. Many people didn't see the movie and the critics were split. This is Speilberg's attempt to finish a Stanley Kubrik movie. It is an absolute personal favorite and three other people voted for it on my poll. For those that have ever been abandoned (adopted like me) or whatever...this movie has SO MUCH resonance and meaning. Every time I watch I burst into tears. A must for your Netflix list




3 comments:

  1. I get teary just watching the trailer. I absolutely love this movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you seen little Haley Joel, now that he's over 18? Woof!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one I need to see ... I've been meaning to for a long time, and after the recommendations I definitely need to. I remember reading in some of the reviews comparisons to the "Pinocchio" story ... the longing to be a "real boy."

    ReplyDelete